Well, I should be doing lots of things. I should be cleaning my apartment...or doing laundry. I should be posting a helpful pattern review or fun tutorial, but instead...I'm sitting on my couch and thinking about things I should do. And things I will do, all in good time. Think of this as a belated New Year's Resolution list, all crafting related of course.
1. Blog at least twice a month.
Tutorials, pattern reviews and project shares coming your way!
2. Finish my Sophia Carry-All bag! Yes, I said I would do this almost a year ago.
But I mean it this time. I really, really do.
3. This year, I should sew from my stash. It seems impossible
seeing how I work at a fabric store, but it's worth a try, right?
4. I should sew a quilt top. Maybe one of these lovely patterns?
I love Anna Maria Horner's Folk Dance quilt....
And I LOVE this quilt from Urban Outfitters...a smaller version might be
do-able with loads of planning, but isn't it great?
OK, it may be a bit much for my first quilt top, but I can dream.
5. I will continue to add to my Etsy shop. Head over now to see a few new earrings!
6. Last, but not least, I'd love to do a give-away this year! If I can get at least 50 followers, I will have a fun little giveaway with my reversible headbands & matching earrings. Tell your friends! Thanks :)
Thanks for stopping by! Have a great rest of your weekend!