Thursday, January 5, 2012

Better Late Than Never....?

I know, I know.  Everyone is sick of the holidays.  But I haven't had the chance to share my Christmas craftiness!  OK, I probably had the opportunity...but I felt pretty lazy after final exams and it was nice to ignore my computer for a few weeks.  

So here it goes.  First up, a few stockings I made for my boyfriend and I.  
We didn't have much to fill them with, but they sure looked cute!  (Please excuse the clutter!)


 My 4-foot tall tree fit perfectly in our tiny apartment.  I even made a tree skirt to match the stockings!


Most of my gifts were hand-made this year.  I made these fun oven mitts using Skip to my Lou's 
awesome tutorial!  I also made a few rice-filled hot/cold packs, a nice button-up vest for my dad, 
and a pair of boxer shorts for my boyfriend.  


Happy (very) late New Years to all of you!  More posts to come - I'm excited to 
devote some time to my blog and Etsy shop now that I'm finished with school!

No comments:

Post a Comment