A Target original, a wearable muslin and my new favorite shirt!
This blue shirt has been in my closet forever, and I've been meaning to re-make it for a while now. After a full viewing of the new Muppets movie, I had all the pieces traced and ready to sew!
I used some red fabric I've had in my stash for years for the muslin, and it turned out to be fairly wear-able (although it's a little gape-y at the neckline and the fabric isn't very comfortable).
And the final product that I've been wearing non-stop on my days off is made from this pretty Lecien floral that feels great and drapes beautifully! If you look closely, you can see I used light-pink bias tape to create a border around the neckline.
Pretty soon, my entire wardrobe will be a version of this shirt!