Wednesday, April 24, 2013

Me-Made-May!


I'm so excited to (finally) participate in Me-Made-May!  Me-Made-May has always been a great
source of creative inspiration for me, but for some reason I've never hopped on the bandwagon.  

If you don't already know about Me-Made-May, check out Zoe's blog post and join in on the fun!

Here it goes...

I, Caitlin, sign up as a participant of Me-Made-May '13.  
I endeavor to wear at least one item of handmade clothing 5 days a week 
and create 1 new item of clothing each week for the duration of May 2013.  

2 comments:

  1. So glad you posted about this! I have to read through the whole post on Zoe's blog and then decide what to do with it. :) Can't wait to see your wonderfully handmade wardrobe in May!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay! I've convinced some of the other girls at the shop to participate, as well! I'm excited to see what your challenge will be :)

    ReplyDelete